About The Hyaluron Pen
Hyaluron Pen is the newest technology of injecting Dermal Fillers without a needle The purpose of the treatment is to inject Hyaluronic Acid to build volume of lips or reduce appearance of wrinkles.
The pen works with spring and piston, which allow, under pressure, quick and even delivery of serum /Hyaluronic Acid/ under the skin through a hole with a diameter of 0.17 mm, which is two times smaller than the needle thickness for injection. Serums are absorbed much better and faster than with the introduction of a needle.
Whether you want to reduce wrinkles or augment your lips size, Hyaluron Pen is the best treatment to have. The HYALURON PEN is the newest innovative needle free device for cosmetic treatments.
Hyaluron Pen is not invasive, requiring no downtime and is considered safe for most people who are in overall good health.The procedure isn’t safe for people who use certain heart medications or for women who are pregnant. You’ll experience minor redness and maybe swelling for a few days after the procedure.
You may not be an ideal candidate for Hyaluron Pen if you:
-Have certain skin diseases, such as psoriasis or eczema
-Prone to cold sores
-Have open wounds
-Take certain heart medications
-Allergic to aesthetic (Lidocain)
-Have had radiation therapy recently
-Suffer from keloid scarring
It is highly recommended to start with 2ML, to see how your body & collagen respond over the next 2-3 weeks.
Then touch up is done at 3-4 weeks to continue the build-up.
I prefer a less is more approach! We want so see your lips naturally plump up! Not instant duck lips!
This great for giving that natural plumped up look, for those wanting a softer & naturally filled look. Starting with 1ML-2ML is highly recommended, as this is buildable! We dont want too over plumped lips, too quickly! This filler is great for making smaller improvements in shape and filling in dermal areas such as smile lines, 11 lines, and naso-labial lines.
CONSULT REQUIRED minimum 3-4 days prior.
This allows me to order Fresh product!
There are pre/post care instructions that must be followed for optimal results!
50% deposit required at booking.
Cross-linked hyaluronic acid gel. Lasts 6-8months.
For those wanting to slowly build up their lips or smile lines.
May repeat process in 3-4 weeks to continue building.
For those that need very little.
Hyalouronic Lip/Dermal filler with medium viscosity. It efficiently fills in wrinkles & folds on the skin, works well on the deep dermal layers. It has been manufactured by cross-linking 3D technology & it’s high volumetric properties enable resistance to biodegradation.
-High stage purification process of hyaluronic acid.
-Long biodegradation period (Last up to a year)
-Ideal for thin skin and sensitive areas
(Lasts 8-10 months)
Formulated with a blend of powerful ingredients, including hyaluronic acid, collagen, & peptides, to deliver intense hydration & restore volume to your skin.Its lightweight & non-greasy formula absorbs quickly into the skin, leaving it feeling smooth, supple, & radiant.Reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles, improve skin elasticity, & enhance your natural beauty. Rejuvenate tired, dull skin for youthful, glowing complexion.
-Hyaluronic Acid, Collagen, & Peptides
(Lasts 10-12 months)
Patent microbeads of cross-linked hyaluronic acid.
Fillers rely on MCL technology, which is the only multi-level cross-linking technology for hyaluronic acid that creates a product with symbiotic characteristics in terms of viscoelasticity, plasticity, and ability to hold a given shape.
Hyaluronic acid fillers are known to produce a natural result providing essential volume and desired improvements undergoing the skin.
The patented method has been developed specifically for the treatment of edema-deformation and asthenic aging.
This filler is designed for:
• Plumping thin lips and improving its volume
• Enhancing shallow contours
• Soften facial creases and wrinkles
• Reconstruct contour deformities in the face
Filler remains in the area of administration after the injection and is not migrated to the unnecessary parts of the tissue. The product provides the natural recovery of lost soft tissues on the face and capable of regaining their shape after any mechanical influences.
The production of solid-state HA helps to create laminar forms of anti-adhesiveness and the creation of stem cell devices for the regeneration of human skin tissues thanks to biomacromolecules that are biocompatible and biologically safe for the human body. The filler is easily adapted in the injected area, evenly distributed, and minimal swelling after the procedure.
Guaranteed duration: up to 10-12 months. With proper care.
• For 1 week prior and 1 week after treatment; avoid tretinoin, retinal, retinoids, glycolic acid, peels, and skin-sensitizing products.
• For 72 hours prior to and 72 hours after treatment, avoid highly processed foods as they greatly dehydrate the body. Instead, eat spinach, kale, and celery during the week before treatment to boost your Vitamin K levels.
• For 1 week after treatment, keep the treated area protected from the sun and use 45+ broad-spectrum SPF.
• Avoid intensive sweating, exposure to extreme temperatures, and swimming for 2 -3 days prior to treatment. • Drink 1/2 gallon or more of water daily for 48 hours before and after treatment. Hyaluronic Acid bonds to other Hyaluronic Acid and water. Dehydration dissipates the Hyaluronic Acid Filler.
• 24 hours prior to treatment and as needed after, take Arnica Montana tablets and an anti-inflammatory to help with swelling and bruising.
• For 1 week prior to and 1 week after treatment, avoid flying or saunas as they dehydrate the body.
• Be gentle with your treatment area for at least 24 hours after the procedure.
• For 24 hours prior to and 24 hours after treatment, avoid rigorous workouts. New fresh fillers need time to set, so lots of water and lack of rigorous movement for 24 hours after is key.
• After the swelling goes down, if there is still a lump, apply soft pressure to the lump and hold for up to ten minutes, 2 - 3 times daily. After 2 - 3 days of doing this, all lumps should be gone.
Phoenix Ink & Beauty
3312 w kennedy blvd. Tampa, Florida. 33609
Esthetician License #: FB9778065
Tattoo artist license: 29-44-1892289